Your kitchen is where your family gathers together to eat, cook, and build memories. When you’re looking to update your kitchen, the cabinets one of the first things to come to mind. At The Cabinet Store, our focus is on quality work at great prices. Updated cabinets can breathe new life into a kitchen space by improving the aesthetic qualities of a kitchen. A lot of time is spent in the kitchen, so it’s ideal to have a kitchen that is both functional and beautiful. While kitchen cabinets are a big part of our business, we’re also happy to provide additional kitchen remodeling services.
In addition to your cabinets, we also offer you kitchen counters and sink fixtures to really finish out any cooking space. We offer a variety of styles at a variety of price points. This way, we can accommodate any customer’s needs. Don’t struggle trying to install cabinets on your own, we can assemble, deliver, and install them for you! When you call us, you can be sure that you’re getting quality work from experienced professionals. We are the premier kitchen remodeling company in Arizona and we’re capable of completing any size remodeling job on time and within your budget. We take pride in taking good care of our customers. From the start of the consultation to the completion of the job, we ensure that our customers receive excellent customer service. Our customers can rest assured that any questions they may have will be answered honestly.
Standard Special Features at No Cost to You!
- Solid hardwood doors and face frames
- Cabinet boxes are 1/2″ wood construction including sides, tops, and bottoms for lasting durability and strength
- Cabinet boxes and shelves are match stained and finished inside and out
- 3/4″ wood shelves are standard in all cabinets
- No particle board in any Faircrest cabinet line
- 120 lb roller bearing side mount drawer glides on Heritage White, Rope, Hickory, and Legacy Oak
- Soft close under mount drawer glides are standard on Glazed Cherry, Shaker Cherry, Mocha, York Coffee, and Bristol Chocolate
- Soft close door hinges are standard on York Coffee, and Bristol Chocolate
- York Coffee, and Bristol Chocolate are full overlay cabinet lines
- Butt-style doors eliminate the center stile between the doors and allow for easier use of the cabinet
- Stainless steel baskets are standard in all lazy susan cabinets